1. How do I know what to do with the seed paper?
Behind every card there are picture based instructions on steps of how-to plant the seed paper.
2. How many days does it take for the seeds to germinate?
Depending on the location you are, we have typically seen success in about 7-10 days. Ensure the soil is adequately moist and there is plenty of sunlight.
3. It has been 10 days and I do not see my seeds germinate?
Different varieties of seeds, have different rates of sprouting. Continue to water it regularly, ensuring to not overwater and provide plenty of sunlight, your seeds should germinate.
4. It has been 2 months and I still see the paper in the soil, even though my plant is growing?
The paper will degrade into the soil over a period of time. Do not worry if you still see the paper. Let nature work its magic.
5. What about your packaging, is it eco-friendly, what do you use?
Yes, we take being sustainable very seriously and use only eco-friendly packaging. Our packaging materials are made from recycled materials.